The premier urban center of Region 02 in a globally competitive economy and balanced ecology with God-fearing and empowered Citizenry governed by dedicated and responsible leaders.
In pursuit of its Vision, the Municipal Government of Solano is tasked with the following mission:
- To provide the community with peaceful, orderly and progressive environment;
- To enhance its human resources as credible public servants instilling in them the values of professionalism, volunteerism, ethics and competence;
- To balance the utilization of its financial resources with its goal of protecting the environment, food security, infrastructure and socio-economic development and its sustainability;
- To encourage the active participation of non-government, civil society, & peoples’ organizations in delivering basic services and facilities.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- Make the municipality as the commercial and financial hub of Nueva Vizcaya;
- Implement strict zoning for the strategic arrangement of locations of future establishments within its territorial jurisdiction in accordance with the existing laws and ordinances;
- Implement pertinent laws and ordinances with regard to the delivery of basic services and facilities;
- Enhance the existing information communications technology and facilities that will make the municipality globally accessible.